Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Challenge

It's April and it's cold. Quelle Grande Surprise. But, le soleil is shining. Like my franglais? Me neither.

*sigh* I'm slowly getting back into being fit again, and I'm going to try some new eating habits. No anti-Candida diets or anything because that may kill me right now. You'd have to pry the chocolate out of my dead fingers to do it...but I'd be dead so it wouldn't matter.

I digress: comme toujours.

I did P90X (http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do) religiously for almost two months. I got sick for a week, and had to finish school. That whole lovely process took about a month. I've worked out since then and even did a couple of the P90X workouts. I wanted to just jump back into P90X over May and June, but that ain't happening with summer school coming up. Looks like I'll have to make up a workout routine that's a bit more humane during May. I'll need to get my sleep and working out one-plus hours a day is not feasible. *SIGH*

Oh well. That's ok, right? I should probably be concentrating on restoring my bod anyway. School kicked my ass. Time to kick some ass myself. (can I say "ass" on here? Is "arse" better? Now I've said too many times that it doesn't matter.)

That's another thing... Will I make it back to boxing class? I feel like it's been eons since I've been. Oy. We'll see!

Stay tuned...

(or not... you really don't have to, honest. ^^)

1 comment:

McScott said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been tuning in. :)

I prefer updates in person though.

Woot!