Friday, April 11, 2014

LOTD Happy Friday peeps!

For today's look, I went off of a look inspired by the lovely Zabrena on http://myeyeshadowconsultant.com/
Her post is based on MAC's Aquadisiac, but I don't have that eyeshadow nor some others she used, so I duped with what I had.  Instead, I used Sleek's Lagoon palette and some other eyeshadows I have kicking around.

Enjoy :)

Eyes:
-MAC Lucky Green on inner 1/3 of lid and lower lashline
-Sleek Sassea on outer 2/3 of lid and lower lashline
-Sleek Ariel on crease
-UD Naked to blend Ariel into crease
-MAC Mylar on browbone/blend
-Sleek Sand Dollar on inner corner of eye (top and bottom)
-Cargo black eyeliner
-MAC Extendlash mascara

Face:
-MAC Harmony blush (contour)
-MAC Springsheen blush
-MAC Mineralize light powder for highlight
-MAC N5 Studio Fix powder/foundation

Lips:
-MAC Creme d'Nude
-MAC Ravishing over that





No comments: